The role of consultant would require a technical person in HIMS (Meditech) since it would involve prior knowledge with HIMS policies, procedures, and the programming background to conduct training for hospital staff.
The position is based in Kuwait and a college degree is mandatory.
- Assist the HIMS team in coordination of all HIS/IT transition activities and tasks
- Assist the HIMS team in managing, coaching and guiding the hospital users to ensure accurate and efficient HIMS processes.
- Work with the HIMS team and to stay abreast of user concerns and resolve their issues efficiently.
- Attend HIMS and committee meetings to track the transition project progress and provide the necessary feedback and deliverables.
- Work with the HIMS team to review and standardize HIMS policies and procedures
- Work with the HIMS team to identify and resolve HIMS and HIS users issues
- Work with the HIMS team to conduct HIS training and education for hospital staff
Other duties as assigned